Stockade Fence Into Plant Shelf

Look what Gail recycled! She turned this old Stockade Fence into many new useful things, Including a Plant Shelf and a Flag! Gail Says "My friend Regina planned to replace her privacy fence with a new fence. That was several weeks ago. I asked her if I could have her old fence. She was shocked! She couldn’t imagine what on earth I would want with her old fence. Well as all us junkers know, old, aged fencing is a premium find! I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it."













 Head on over to Gail's Blog My Repurposed Life to see more photos and step by steps.
 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates