SunRoom Redo

Check out what Nodakademic did with only $250

 

She says "for under $250, we got a room that’s functional, comfortable and attractive. Given that this is the very first room people see when they enter our home, I believe it was money well-spent. And (thinking of future buyers here), I’m glad we now have an entry way that is attractive and welcoming, rather than garish and in a slightly frightening state of disrepair. I also learned a few things along the way. (I can now say I know how to refinish a floor!)"
see all the details at her place  http://www.nodakademic.com
 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates