White Picnic Table

Sometimes all you need is a fresh coat of paint to turn something old to new, or UglyThenPretty. And thats exactly what Michelle did. She says "A few days ago, I was driving in our neighborhood and I found this beauty sitting out with a FREE sign on it. So, I jump out of the car (I think I stopped it), and checked it out. I did the Wobble test and the Sniff test and also looked under, over, and on the side. It checked out. Aside from being very dirty, it was beautiful…or the potential was beautiful.
I threw it in our minivan (Oh how I LOVE that car), and came home with my new treasure." You can find more photos of her project at falafel and the bee

 

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates